Skip to main content

Freakin Chapstick

Vaseline Lip Therapy. By far THE BEST CHAPSTICK I'VE EVER USED/OWNED. It doesn't dry in an hour or so of use, it coats your lips in a thicker layer than regular chapstick. It also comes in a variety of scrumptious smells. My chapstick is cocoa butter. It smells so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique Interviews With Unique People

1.) Why don't you wear Chapstick? Tiffany J: I do wear Chapstick. Greta R: I do. Max M: Because everyone who wears it is a douche. 2.) If someone threw food at you, what would you do? Tiffany J: Throw it back! Is that what you're supposed to do? I would just sauce it...YEET. Greta R: Depends, I would probably eat it if it was a good food. Max M: Eat the food. 3.) What did you do when you encountered a bear? Tiffany J: I've never encountered a bear. Greta R: "I love bears." Max M: I've never seen a bear, so no. 4.) Why don't you like tomatoes? Tiffany J: 'Cuz they're a fruit and they shouldn't be, got me f***** up!! Greta R: I like to eat them with cinnamon and sugar. Max M: Umm, because they're like the zits of fruit. 5.)Why do you like cats more than dogs? Tiffany J: I don't, I'm allergic to cats, they got me f***** up!! Greta R: They're softer. Max M: because cat's tails move cooler. 6.)What did you do ...

My Impediments and I

Dis me Hi, I'm Vick and I can't deal. Three words to describe me; laughter, clumsy, friends. I laugh too much, I fall a lot, and I freaking love my friends. Myself online is somewhat different in real life. On twitter, IDGAF I've got a lot to say. I'm definitely less vulgar, I like to express my current emotions/thoughts. On Snapchat, I am no different. On twitter, I love to express myself, sometimes in all capital letters. I throw subtle shade at the snakes. I do what I want:). I stutter sometimes when I talk, so when I'm in situations when I am face-to-face, I tend to f*** up. I love talking to people regardless of my "impediments".

Avatar

I chose this avatar's features because I felt that the one's chosen fit me best.