Skip to main content

Unique Interviews With Unique People

1.) Why don't you wear Chapstick?
Tiffany J: I do wear Chapstick.
Greta R: I do.
Max M: Because everyone who wears it is a douche.
2.) If someone threw food at you, what would you do?
Tiffany J: Throw it back! Is that what you're supposed to do? I would just sauce it...YEET.
Greta R: Depends, I would probably eat it if it was a good food.
Max M: Eat the food.
3.) What did you do when you encountered a bear?
Tiffany J: I've never encountered a bear.
Greta R: "I love bears."
Max M: I've never seen a bear, so no.
4.) Why don't you like tomatoes?
Tiffany J: 'Cuz they're a fruit and they shouldn't be, got me f***** up!!
Greta R: I like to eat them with cinnamon and sugar.
Max M: Umm, because they're like the zits of fruit.
5.)Why do you like cats more than dogs?
Tiffany J: I don't, I'm allergic to cats, they got me f***** up!!
Greta R: They're softer.
Max M: because cat's tails move cooler.
6.)What did you do to people that hurt you or someone you were close to?
Tiffany J: I'd knock a b**** out! I'd sauce the head into the river!
Greta R: I don't know, I don't talk to them.
Max M: Cried at home.
7.) What do you do when you're sad?
Tiffany J: "I be happy."
Greta R: I prolly, like drive around, eat food, or sleep a lot.
Max M: Um.. Well wake up.
8.) How do you help those who need it?
Tiffany J: "Ya help 'em."
Greta R: Lots of hugs.
Max M: I don't, I keep all the help for myself.
9.) Why do you like my dog, Gracie?
Tiffany J: Oh DUDE, Gracie, her haircuts get to me so much. You and Gracie? Can't handle.
Greta R: I don't know a Gracie.
Max M: I hate it, I hate it with my whole being!
10.) What do you do with your spare time whilst driving?
Tiffany J: "Play music."
Greta R: I usually, like listen to music and enjoy scenery.
Max M: I try to see how many pedestrians I can hit, I keep a tally.
11.) Why won't you let me get a dog?
Tiffany J: 'Cuz you have three already Vicky.
Greta R: Because you don't deserve one.
Max M: Because every dog I see, I stomp on it.
12.) How would you go about driving at 3:30 AM in thick fog?
Tiffany J: "REEAAAAL SLOW."
Greta R: I'd turn my brights on.
Max M: I'd drive as fast as I could and close my eyes so it wouldn't be scary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a freaking link to my twitter homies

A Link To Remember Hey homies, I believe that everyone has had issues/rough times in life that eventually shaped who we are. I'm saying this because people are people, and everyone lives their own lives. This is most likely the last time I will post on here, so enjoy the content!!!

A lot of Things That I Love

A. I love animals. B. I have four bosses. C. My first Standard Poodle's name was Casey. D. I love to drive. E. People with big ego's upset me. F. I love my friends. G. I own a dog, her name is Gracie. H. I want to buy a house with my best friend, Yarely. I. One of my favorite colors is Indigo. J. I have a Jeep. K. I want a Kimono. L. I had a Miniature Poodle named Little Foot after one of the characters in The Land Before Time. M. I'm moving to my dads. N. I can be nice. O. I can be outgoing. P. I like to pour tea. Q. I like to quote the stupid/funny things that my friends say. R. I haven't Reconciled with a Priest in a long time. S. I love to sip tea. T. I love to talk. U. I have a unique laugh. V. Violet is also one of my favorite colors. W. I like to win, but who doesn't. X. XXXTENTACION is my biological father. Y.I yawn a lot. Z. I like Zebras.

My peculiar answers and I

1 :Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed?  I don't have a closet door. 2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?   Out, I like to move around. 3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?  Bear.   4:Do you have freckles?  Yes, but they're very faint. 5:What is your biggest pet peeve?   When people lie to me, and I can tell, and they know I can tell, but they still do it anyway, or hypocrites. 6:What is your Song of the week?  201519971800 by Kodak Black. 7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?   Don't Be A Menace. 8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?     BBQ 9:What is your top 3 favorite foods?  All Chinese food, forms of pasta, and Molle. 10. What food do you dislike and why?   Beats, asparagus, and garlic! 11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? A Girls Trip. 12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night?  11pm. 13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Hall