Skip to main content

My peculiar answers and I

1:Do you sleep with your (closet) doors open or closed? I don't have a closet door.
2:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
 Out, I like to move around.
3:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear.
 4:Do you have freckles? Yes, but they're very faint.
5:What is your biggest pet peeve? When people lie to me, and I can tell, and they know I can tell, but they still do it anyway, or hypocrites.
6:What is your Song of the week? 201519971800 by Kodak Black.
7:What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Don't Be A Menace.
8:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?  BBQ
9:What is your top 3 favorite foods? All Chinese food, forms of pasta, and Molle.
10. What food do you dislike and why? Beats, asparagus, and garlic!
11:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? A Girls Trip.
12:What time do you usually go to sleep every night? 11pm.
13:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? List what you remember. Witch, clown, and a pirate.
14:Do you sing in the car? Yes.
15.What do you want for Christmas this year? SOME MONEY.16:What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be just like Kim Impossible or Danny Phantom.
17:Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever seen one? I do believe in ghosts, and maybe I have.
18:Who would you like to see in concert? Amine.
19:What was the last concert you saw? A rap concert.
20:Can you swim? Yes.
21:Ever won a contest? If so, for what? Something for throwing a football pretty far in some division.
22:Who was your first crush? Danny Phantom.
23:If you were an animal, what would you be? Why? A leopard, because they're sleek and fast.
24:Do you miss anyone right now?  Who?
 My Dads sister, Perna. She lives way up past Duluth.
25 What's a weird habit or phobia of yours? Once I start cleaning, I can't stop.
26. What was your first stuffed animal && it's name? I don't remember any stuffed animals.
27. What was your favorite TV show when you were a kid? The Dragon Tales.
28. If you could live in any time period, when would it be and why? Definitely 80's-90's because of the clothes.
29. What are the two most important for you? Love, fame, money, or power? Love and Power so I can control my life.
30. What did you do for your last birthday? For my birthday, I went to my friends and celebrated with my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a freaking link to my twitter homies

A Link To Remember Hey homies, I believe that everyone has had issues/rough times in life that eventually shaped who we are. I'm saying this because people are people, and everyone lives their own lives. This is most likely the last time I will post on here, so enjoy the content!!!

A lot of Things That I Love

A. I love animals. B. I have four bosses. C. My first Standard Poodle's name was Casey. D. I love to drive. E. People with big ego's upset me. F. I love my friends. G. I own a dog, her name is Gracie. H. I want to buy a house with my best friend, Yarely. I. One of my favorite colors is Indigo. J. I have a Jeep. K. I want a Kimono. L. I had a Miniature Poodle named Little Foot after one of the characters in The Land Before Time. M. I'm moving to my dads. N. I can be nice. O. I can be outgoing. P. I like to pour tea. Q. I like to quote the stupid/funny things that my friends say. R. I haven't Reconciled with a Priest in a long time. S. I love to sip tea. T. I love to talk. U. I have a unique laugh. V. Violet is also one of my favorite colors. W. I like to win, but who doesn't. X. XXXTENTACION is my biological father. Y.I yawn a lot. Z. I like Zebras.